5642 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Ontario, CA 91764, USA

I ordered an elliptical from this company, and after a month and a half, half of the machine was broken. I requested replacement pieces, sending them photos of the broken parts, along with a photo of the manual with the broken pieces circled, and the part numbers.

I needed 3+ parts, and what I got in the mail was one piece I needed, and a part I hadn't requested, which does not even go with the machine I ordered, and I didn't get one of the pieces. I emailed them back and told them I was still missing pieces I needed. That was over a week ago. I have since emailed every single day, and am now requesting a refund, since apparently they can't do their job.

I emailed the store I bought it from and suggested they do not use this company anymore. I have had zero response from them, and will continue to email them daily, if not hourly, until my refund is back in my account.

Their products suck and their customer service is horrendous. Having worked in customer service before, I absolutely do not understand how their company lets this fly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Elliptical.

Comments