I ordered an exercise bike through Sears.com in November for $118 (Retail $299). The bike was a Best Choice Product.

It arrived cracked and broken. I contacted Sears, who connected me to Best Choice Products. BCP sent a FedEx return label via email the same day. I sent the bike back, and was told that my replacement bike would arrive in 2-5 business days.

It is now January and I still don't have a replacement. You can't get BCP on the phone and the chat seems more like a computer than a real person. They take 5-10 minutes between each chat. This company has awful customer service and they do not acknowledge nor fix the customer's complaints.

I also put a "bad review" on their BCP customer page, but it was not added, even though it was confirmed through email. They are purposely deleting the bad reviews for the company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that you received your bike broken and damage and that you still have not received a replacement bike.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com