Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Received broken item, ok, it happens.But to call customer service 3 different times, each time wait almost 45 minutes to be greeted by an answering machine.

Ok, emailed, 4 emails no response in about 3 weeks. Still have this huge 30 pound box in my small Brooklyn apartment. Not to mention this is a $80 mirror that was a Christmas gift for my mom she obviously didn’t get. This would have to actually be the worse shopping experience ever.

Going to have to call my credit card company to resolve.You suck “best” choice!!!

Review about: Mirror.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center.We are so sorry to hear of the broken mirror.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

to KelsiAtBCP #1415612

“Extended period of wait time” is not the case, I’ve called several times in the last 30 days, after waiting almost an hour each time a voicemail picks up, every time, after reading other reviews I see that is the norm.And no, no one from this company is trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

It’s been a month, why am I still having to keep this huge box in my apartment all thru the holidays. Point blank, 30 days and no refund, no replacement, and worst of all no response to my emails, I’ll let my bank handle this and leave feedback regarding this issue every place I can.

If it wasn’t a Christmas gift and wasn’t so big that it’s taking up my apartment I wouldn’t be so pissed.This sucks!!!

to adaviles_28 #1416598

Hello adaviles_28, I was able to locate your order information.We are so sorry for the delayed responses.

I do assure you that we are working diligently to assist everyone the best way that we can. I have processed your refund to go back onto your original from of payment. Please allow 1-4 business days for the refund to show. Your reference number for this refund is: RA-000436005.

If you have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, this would be the quickest way for contact us.

You may ask for me directly if you feel more comfortable.My name is Kelsi.

Hope you have a great day.