3374 Plainfield Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46231, USA

tried to contact them numerous times and they put u on hold or give u another number and u get the same result no answer.i just wanted to cancel one of my orders because i ordered 2 of the same thing.Bottom line is dont bother to order from them,it is a horrible company.I will be spreading the word!!!!! They also used my debit card for other purchases i did not make,so i had to get a new debit card and stop payment on my discover card.They should b put out of business for treating their customers the way they do.they made me spend half of a day dealing with this mess just because they wont answer their phone or email.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Best Choice Products Cons: Customer service.

Comments

I am experiencing a similar problem with them. In fact, we never even ordered anything from them and then received multiple packages.

I don't know how they got my credit card or my info. I was on hold for more than an hour and I submitted an email but am not confident on getting an answer.

Best Choice Products Reviews