Purchased a canopy swing for outside. Cushions are made of material that allow rain water to get trapped in the cushions, but is extremely difficult to let out.

The cushions were saturated with trapped water. Called customer service, they offered to send me the same poor quality cushions, would not allow refund or exchange because it was just over the 60 day period.

They advised me to put my CANOPY COVERED swing on a covered patio, and to bring in the cushions any time it was going to rain. Canopy top also filled with water and sagged within 1 week of use.

Best Choice Products Pros: Frame of the swing.

Best Choice Products Cons: Materal used for canopy and cushions, Two thumbs down.

Comments

#1202817

I agree. I ordered mine May 21, 2016.

August 22 the seat under the cushions on mine split and now no one can sit on the swing. I emailed the company and was sent back

"Hello Best Choice Products,

Hello,

Following up with your inquiry, this order is out of warranty, therefore we will not be able to process and parts. We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for contacting BestChoiceProducts!

"

Great customer service and standing behind your product. Not