I purchased Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair w/ Canopy and was satisfied with the product. Was easy for my husband to assemble.

I t was two weeks after I purchased the product and the cushion torn. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time and the Saturday and it was has torn some more. I was like ok let my buy a replacement part. So I looked on the website and couldn't find the part.

I called and was informed by customer service that even though I brought the product from them I can't buy a replacement part. I was advised to go to Wal-Mart and get a replacement cushion. I was asked the representative if he was joking and he advised he was not. I asked him how am I supposed to get a specially made product (that is only sold by your store) replacement part from Wal-Mart?

the design is custom made for the item. The top is narrow and bottom is wide. The is nothing that would truly fit. I don't have a problem paying for the replacement part, but what are we (customer) suppose to get an item that we need instead of having to buy the whole item again.

(Yes he was said he would give me a 10% discount if I want to rebuy the item to get the one part I need).

This was my first time buying a product from this organization and I hate to say my last. I real have enjoyed the item and has relaxed my morning and afternoons, but to not be able to get a replacement part for an item is very unsatisfactory for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments