Kalispell, Montana
1.6

Purchased a air fryer through Walmart, Ordered Dec 27 2017, received it in Jan 2018, tried a few times about the 5th time using it we had a circuit breaker trip in the kitchen, checked it out and reset it, turned the air fryer back on it wouldn't heat up... this was in May 2018, went to Walmarts website and tried to return it, they wouldn't accept it so I tried to use their link to Best Choice, wouldn't work, it kept telling me to try again later, tired for a several days, got a message through, did not hear anything for 2 weeks so I started the process all over again, got a message to go after several days of trying, waited again and still no answer.

Called Walmarts customer service, they got me on a 3 way call to Best Choice, they said no problem gave me a transaction number, said it would take a week... July, August, Sept and Oct, they kept telling me it was in process... Then I was told no refund, to much time went by.. I was pissed...

they said they would issue a credit for a the amount of the fryer, they shorted me some on the credit... never ever will I do business with Best Choice Products, Be careful Walmart sells their products, buyer be ware....

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Air Fryer.

Preferred solution: want other people to understand how this company operates.

Best Choice Products Cons: Customer service practices, Being lied to.

• Very Bad Customer Service

Comments

These guys don't know what customer service is. They suck !!!!!!!!