2.0

I bought a Christmas tree in November and after seeing what shape it was in, I wanted to return it. I have spent almost three hours sitting on hold trying to reach this company and got hung up on and redirected by an automated voice on 2 separate occasions and on the final one, I gave up on the call.

There "chat" is never available. I emailed twice. The first time I got a response asking why I wanted to return it, I answered immediately and waited three weeks before receiving an alleged "label" for the return. When I went to print the label, it said it was cancelled.

There was less than 8 hours between when I received the email and I went to print it. All of that being said, I finally have the address to return it to and I am sending it with the Return authorization number that they claim will work. Their return address which I couldn't find anywhere online is: Best Choice Products, 3374 Plainfield Road, Indianapolis, IN 46231.

I looked it up on maps and it is a warehouse so cross your fingers that they actually give me my money back. I have low expectations and high hopes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Best Choice Products Cons: Hassle free return policy that is a joke.

Comments

After waiting 5 weeks and being persistent, I received a paid return label. It still hasn’t been refunded on my card but at least I got the return authorization and it got picked up.

Best Choice Products Reviews