Their customer service setup is a ruse. I waited online for 40 minutes.

Eventually a voice recording announced that they are experiencing technical difficulties and that i needed to call another number. If you shop with them, you will probably lose your money. The adjustable desk i ordered was listed at a price lower than any where online. That is probably they way they suck people in.

As other customers have reported, in their scheme, they created a mailing order with FedEx that lull me into waiting. But that is basically the last I heard from them despite 3 emails to their customer service department.

I strongly recommend avoiding them. I hope a class action suit is filed against them soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered and item on Nov. 26.

They emailed and said it had shipped. When all they had done was created a label with Fed Ex. I have sent numerous emails and waited on the phone for a total of 8 hours. I still have not spoke or received email from them.

Contacted Walmart customer service to see if they could help.

I was told they didn’t tell me to order item. I disputed the charge with my credit card and they can’t get a reply from either company.

How did you get your money back

I ordered a treadmill and they sent me a cheap grill! They refuse to answer the phone or respond to my emails.

This is ridiculous. Avoid ordering from them at all costs!!!

Best Choice Products Reviews