Resolved
1.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 19, 2018

My problem has been resolved. Once you get a real person to talk to, then you'll get some action on moving forward.

The best way to communicate is through Facebook.

Also, always get pics of defective product. They were very nice and have made me happy!

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2018

Bought a recliner Nov. 26th, everything worked fine.

It's a massage model. Put together, threw away box when knew all was working. Less than two weeks later, cheap fabric starts to literally peel off of chair on both sides. Bought it on Walmart.com.

First I complained there, then I tried to contact Best Choice, never got a response, I've tried to call, email everything. In the meantime, I'm out $256.00. I knew this wasn't a high quality recliner but it had great reviews on Walmart.com. This recliner is used very little and by my husband only.

No animals have ever been on it. I can't return to Walmart and I can't return recliner to Best Choice because I don't have the box, not to mention it weights 92 lbs.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY, *** MERCHANDISE, *** SERVICE. THIS PIC IS FROM TWO WEEKS AGO, IT'S WORSE NOW & ON BOTH SIDES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Choice Products Pros: Fast delivery.

Best Choice Products Cons: That it is falling apart within 30 days of delivery.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of the issues that you have had with your Massager Recliner.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

@KelsiAtBCP

Please replace the top of the chair and I'll be happy.

@Susanna W. McGahee

Hello Susanna,

We have located your order information and responded back to your emails. We tried to call you to find the best resolution for you.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

You may also contact us on live chat at BestChoiceProducts.com

-Kelsi

@KelsiAtBCP

I would like the top part of the chair replaced free of charge or a credit of $125 which represents half the cost of the chair.

Best Choice Products Reviews