I have ordered a present for my grandson on the Walmart site, but this item appeared to be sent by the Best Choice Products. I have got the item (a toy car), but it was too big for their small home.

So, I wanted to return it, but it appeared to be impossible. First, even if I ordered this item through Walmart, Walmart doesn't take it back and requests all returns to go through the Best Choice Products. However, the Best Choice Products seems to do everything so that their merchandise couldn't be returned even if their policy says that all the products can be returned within 60 days. They require a return label that has to be ordered by phone, but it wasn't possible to get through to them.

They hold you on phone for hours and eventually, you get a message to call them back again. Although they have an option to keep your place in line and they call you back, actually, they don't do that.

The only thing you get is a call with a recorded message to call them back. I will never order anything from the Best Choice Products again, and don't recommend anybody to buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Toy Car.

Best Choice Products Cons: Way my situation has been handled and still isnt resloved.

• Customer Service Non-existent