1.8

First off I am NOT one of those people to run straight to reviews due to a slight issue that simply annoyed me but this was ridiculous beyond my understanding.... I ordered something on Sunday with guaranteed delivery before a party I was throwing. by Wed night, no update/tracking number for order, sent an email to see what was going on. Received email saying "your credit card is being refunded".... no reason why. Called the next morning and they told me the item was out of stock. period. nothing else. OK fine, do you have it in another color? Can you tell me when it WILL be in stock? ANYTHING?

They called the warehouse and confirmed that they had it in another color, I said fine - I'll take that but please expedite the order so I have it in time. "Sorry ma'me, we don't have expedited shipping as an option". OK... then she couldn't process the order, I'd have to go back on the site and re-purchase the other color, I did so, got an email confirming my order..... 5 hours later I get ANOTHER EMAIL saying this one is out of stock as well and my credit card is being refunded AGAIN. Called again... said that they don't have "all pieces necessary to ship" and they wont ship with a piece missing (it was a sectional with a table, if the table is what was missing I would have happily taken just the sofa). This is all after having the first lady confirm that it was IN STOCK in the warehouse at that exact moment.....

Finally got down to "they have nothing to offer me at this time" and that I should call back in 4 WEEKS to see if its back in stock to order and they'd give me a 20% discount.

MEANWHILE throughout this whole process (1 week) BOTH items are still available on their website for purchase.......

In this day-in-age, with company's like Amazon providing incredible customer service, its company's like this that will surely flounder.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Best Choice Products Cons: Way my issue was handled.

Comments