Well.....Love the product AFTER I bought my own battery with the partial refund [50.00$] the company gave me when I contacted them the very day I received my product re: no battery in package. Even though I asked over email for just to send one they insisted just partial refund for me to go out and purchase one on my own...I should have known right there that wasn't proper customer service.

Not realizing that by accepting the partial refund I would VOID my warranty >>> even after putting the product completely together the price on front was cracked through top and bottom so I contacted them again. Only wanting a piece that was not damaged/ even to purchase at that point. This is when I learned by the response via email that they can't help me because once I agreed to the partial refund for the battery (That >THEY< didn't provide me with to begin with) that voided my warranty. Are you kidding me.

Seriously where is the fault here me or them? The company completely took our money for this item and refuse to provide the entire item undamaged! Buyer beware! I didn't recently received an email offering a o be time refund to return.

Now they expect me to take the item away from my child that was given as Christmas gift. Why refuse to help me for a so called voided warrant but willing to take the entire item back?

Oh and the green hubcaps wont/ I mean don't any way stay on. I will make my review on the other post

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Wow know what mean about waiting to be them to answer and record I g giving another number when they do return your call. I purchase a glass drafting table through Amazon thank heavens cause when he re I ever it the glass top was shattered so I thought I could contact

Best choice product customer service to just get a glass replacement 4 hours later no answer no response. Now I shall let Amazon know this company has problems

@C ferguson

Hello C. Ferguson,

Please accept our sincere apologies for this mix up.

We take each customer’s concerns very seriously.

Please send us a direct message and we will have a representative assist you right away.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of the issues that you have had with your Ride On Vehicle.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com