2010 Main St #650, Irvine, CA 92614, USA

I ordered a walking t rex toy in December. I have not receive my package.

I can not get customer service on the phone. The chat option is never available. I have sent multiple emails with no response. I have stayed on hold for over 45 mins at a time.

They never answer. I have also tried to contact them via messenger on Facebook. What kind of company are they running? This is the worst customer service I have experienced.

I would not recommend their website, products, or anything to do with Best Choice Products.

I will be filing a formal complaint against this company as well. Total waste of time and money.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I tried calling you all but I could not it know answer from know one for a whole week or more so can call me at 216-415-9416 . about the keyboard that i order on 12/01/17 Tracking number 420390152525 .

Jake. S .Williams i had got it on 12/07/17. it did not work at all . in i sent it back on 12/13/17 by FedEx .

now the pick up number for the keyboard is PRP267473461. now I have been writing for my new keyboard to get to me .

But it is taking too too long . my 4296 E 124th Cleveland Ohio 44105 single home .

Can't talk to anyone when you call. I want a refund!!

Best Choice Products Reviews