5.0

After reading bad reviews on this company I decided to take a chance anyway and order something for my 9yr old daughter. She asked Santa for ONE thing and Santa couldnt let her down!

I was very disappointed to see "Arrives after Christmas" in red letters when I went to place the order. Still i decided i was going to get in contact with them and see if there was a way i could pay extra or something to have it here in time...you know...santa doesnt deliver presents on the 28th! I had a hellish day trying to get someone on the phone but when i finally did the girl on the other end of the phone was fantastic. Even though she couldnt assure me or guarantee in any way that it would arrive on time, she put my mind at ease by checking to see if it was in stock, which it was, then explained their prcessing and shipping to me and let me decide if it would make it here in time.

Well, based on her explaination I went for it and woke up the next morning with a txt saying it has SHIPPED!! It will be here in 2 days! I am so very happy! I couldnt be more happy with the customer service I recieved.

The only thing that sucked was the 4 hour (not in a row) waiting on hold.

I also understand with it being the holidays. All in all I am VERY satisfied that this thing will be on my doorstep in 2 days and am considering ordering a few more things tonight!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments