Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I center the belt on my treadmill?

Ann McDonald
Your question regarding the belt on the treadmill seems to be specific. It is better to contact Best Choice Products customer service via Contact Tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

How can I exchange my item without paying for FedEx

Ann McDonald

According to Best Choice Products return policy, all items purchased directly through bestchoiceproducts.com are eligible for free return shipping. Products purchased through a marketplace partner (i.e. Wal-Mart, Amazon) are subject to that marketplace’s return policy.

View

product received has a dent in it..need replacement pc

wicker fire pit table and the fire area metal cover has a big dent in it and I want a replacement ..sky5267 +sky5268nt

Ann McDonald

According to Best Choice Products return policy if you receive an item that is damaged or defective, please contact BCP customer support team within 60 days to assist with a refund or an exact replacement, if the item is currently available. Images of the damaged/defective product are sometimes required. In most cases, they will ask for these items to be returned to their facilities, but they will assist with the return and shipping costs. Best Choice Products phone number 844-948-8400

View

12volt a tv is there a warranty on this?

Won't stop, and won't go the switch and peddle are bad not even a year old!

Irene Moore
Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Best Choice Products Customer Service and ask for assistance.

Best Choice Products Customer Service:

• Mailing Address: Best Choice Products 15101 Red Hill Ave Tustin, California 92780 United States
You may also try to use their website-based chat option. Please note their Customer Service Hours are as follows: Mon-Fri: 6am - 6pm PST, Sat-Sun: 7am - 12pm PST.

Greenhouse

I ordered a second greenhouse today 02/23/2019 by mistake, thinking the first one didn't go thru . Please cancel 2nd order

Irene Moore
According to the Best Choice Products FAQ page, if you wish to cancel your order, you should submit your request to Customer Support within 1 hour of purchase. Processing order cancellations may take up to 24-48 hours. Please note that you may return an item within 60 days, unused and still in its original packaging for a full refund. The company does not offer free returns. You should attach a completed Order Return Form to your request email. Best Choice Products also recommends that you keep a record of your return tracking details in case you have any questions. You may check out more details regarding the BCP return policy in the article “Top Best Choice Product Question: How Do I Return a Product from BestChoiceProducts.com?”

Where's my order?

My order number is 6221874-636226. My order should have been delivered on the 26th.

Please give me the status of my order.

I've contacted Fedex and they stated they are waiting on the shipper. So now Im contacting you.

Irene Moore

The Best Choice Products FAQ page states that you can track your order following the link http://orderstatus.bestchoiceproducts.com/. If your package has not arrived by its estimated delivery date, or within 1-5 business days, please reach out to BCP at help@bestchoiceproducts.com for further assistance.

Return

Where is my refund? If I don’t get a response, I will have to contact Better Business Bureau. You have left me no other choice.

Irene Moore
The Best Choice Products FAQ page states that if you have been given a Return Authorization number (RA#), your return is probably still being processed. You can use the return shipper’s tracking number to confirm that your item has made it back to the company. Once their system has finalized your return, you should expect to see your refund within 2-3 business days (depending on your bank). PayPal or gift card refunds may take longer to process.

If you still haven't received your refund, please contact BCP Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer.

Recipe booklet

I bought an air fryer from Walmart the recipe booklet wasn't included how do I get one

Irene Moore

If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to BCP Customer Service by phone at (844) 948-8400 or by email at customerservice@bestchoiceproducts.com. Please note that BCP Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 6am to 6pm PST, and Saturday - Sunday from 7am to 12pm PST.

drum set

I wont to return it and since yall are the third party walmart wont take to

1 answer
Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that you wish to return the Drum Set. We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.
We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in. We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.
Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.
We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

Waiting on delivery

Waiting on TV for 18 working days, I would like to cancel my order, could anyone help??????????????????

1 answer
Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We do not sell TV's. Perhaps you have contacted the wrong company?

Help me

I am Calling about guitars. I need help in selecting a guitar that is suited to the beginner but i am being disconnected from customer service. Is there a Customer service?

1 answer
Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center.
Please take a look at our Guitar Selection:
Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.
We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

returns

Where do I send the Christmas tree back to? I bought one, but someone gave us one for a gift, so I no longer need it.

Irene Moore
According to the BTC faq page, you may return your product within 60 days, unused and still in its original packaging for a full refund. Make sure your return includes a completed Order Return Form attached to your request email. BTC also recommends that you keep a record of your return tracking details in case you have any questions.

If you still have any questions, please email the company at customerservice@bestchoiceproducts.com. Please note that BCP Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 6am to 6pm PST, and Saturday - Sunday from 7am to 12pm PST.

Remote

Where is the frequency located My remote will not connect

Irene Moore

Please try to reach out to Best Choice Products Customer Service by phone at (844) 948-8400 or by email at customerservice@bestchoiceproducts.com and ask for assistance. Please note their Customer Service Hours are as follows:

• Mon-Fri: 6am - 6pm PST
  • Sat-Sun: 7am - 12pm PST

View

Power supply box stop working

Power supply to antenna just shut off will not work. No lights nothing. Just got unit last week.

Irene Moore

The Best Choice Products Help section provides information that if your product appears defected, they will be able to send your troubleshooting information and the product's instruction manual. If the issue continues to persist, please get in touch with their Customer Support team by phone at (844) 948-8400 or by email at customerservice@bestchoiceproducts.com. Their team will need a detailed description of the issue and the state of the product when it arrived.

How do I get your folding table to open? Sky 1593

Irene Moore
According to Best Choice Products Help, you can find BCP instruction manuals and assembly videos through their help center and help widget. Simply type in: your product's SKY#* + 'assembly'. Please note that Product ID can be found on your order packaging, instruction manuals, and shipping labels.

Questions 15