Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

I should have known better. I bought my grandkids a toy electric guitar with mic and amp.

They were about 40 bucks each. One was dead on arrival. I've written to Best (Wrong) Choice products numerous times to arrange an exchange or refund. Best (Wrong) Choice has not returned any of my emails.

They don't answer the phone either. My first contact was on the 27th of December. I received an out of office message due to holidays. Ok, I understand that, but on Jan 5th, I was still receiving the same message.

They have no intention to get back to me because I already explained to them that we were having problems with one of the amps. The quality of these products were extremely cheap.

A fair price should have been 19.99; but, if you order now, we'll send you another cheap guitar with amp and mic, just pay another shipping and handling fee of 20 dollars. Warning, do not buy from this 2 bit operation.

Review about: Best Choice Products Toy.

Comments

bigbarthy

Best Choice Products have given me a good feeling about replacing the faulty amp. I guess I should have given them more time allowing for the holidays. Everything is good now, thanks BCP!

SB

to bigbarthy #1418901

You are very welcome! Glad to hear that your issue was resolved!

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of the defect of the Guitar Set.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

to KelsiAtBCP #1417933

We do not have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I'll try the chat portion.