With a company under the name "best Choice Products" you may believe you are making the best decision of your life to purchase the shiny looking items that are far from expectation when items are delivered. On two separate occasions I have extremely bad experiences, the first being purchasing a computer office chair the item marked as in stock and actually was out of stock ( as the rep eventually stated) after I waited one whole week for the item to be shipped only to be informed item is out of stock. Had I not called I would not have known.

Second experience I said man that was a mistake from the first let me overlook it, went ahead and purchased after a week item not shipped. The excuse this time was that they have about 5000 orders in back orders. Come on you have to be kidding me! What does your back orders have to do with me when item is marked as shipped within 24 hours. The inefficiency of this company is beyond debating. I keep wondering how are these guys still in business?

I am ashamed to let this happen twice, but twice bitten is enough!

If you are looking for your best choice try another company but certainly not "best choice products" it may eventually be your worst Choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments