I had to return an umbrella that did not work for my space I had so I sent in a return request filled out the form and turned it in. I did not get a response so I called Sears who I ordered from they contacted the company I did not get a response .

I called Sears again and they let me talk to someone at customer services they said they had sent a email I ask for them to resend because I did not get a email.

I got an email did not have a printer to print the email that they want included in the return went somewhere to print out the email after I sent a message to find out if they had to have the email included with no answer so I take the package back to fedex to be returned they said I have to have a shipping label from b.c.p. I called sears again they said they were going to contact the company I did not get any response I looked up this company on line talked to customer service they said any return is always on the customer they never pay return shipping l paid to send it back that was almost as half of what I paid for the product so I will always be careful when I order off line I do not want to order from this place anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Umbrella.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: shipping refund.

Comments

EntertainingEdibleFrog

Still have heard nothing from this company but I do know they have got my return waiting to hear about return

@EntertainingEdibleFrog

Please report this company to the XAVIER BECERRA Attorney General’s Public Inquiry Unit where there is a consumer complaint form to fill out online. They have the power to not only investigate best choice products business practices, but force them to correct them as well. Their website is : https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-companyI also have had a bad experience with this company.