5642 Ontario Mills Pkwy, Ontario, CA 91764, USA
1.9

On 12-08 i ordered an item through walmarts website and on 12-13 i received the wrong item. After multiple phone calls to them which the call was terminated everytime I picked the customer service option, and 5 emails with no contact through email or a real person, I had no choice but to sumit a complaint to the better business bureau as my purchase was a christmas gift for my wife.

I think every business that is doing business with this company...walmart,ebay,sears etc. should be ashamed of themselves for putting their customers through this as you cannot return errors to these stores. I have done many online transactions and by far this has been the most irritating and stressful purchase I have ever made.

I will NEVER buy from this company again! NEVER

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Sky635 Hose Reel Cart.

• Customer Service Non-existent

Comments

Thank you for posting this. I had the same type of experience thinking I was buying from Walmart, but really it was a third party seller offering inferior product quality and horrible, non-existent customer service.

I took my item into a Walmart store and refused to leave until I got proper customer service. They were actually pretty understanding in the store, and issued me a refund, BUT I will never NEVER EVER EVER EVER shop these third party garbage sites again.

You are correct: Walmart, Amazon, etc. ought to be ashamed to allow these sellers to use their name.

Best Choice Products Reviews