2.5

I order a set of Laser tag guns for my son, and the next day ordered another set! The first set arrived no problem, the second shipment came and it was some deluxe race game.

It was late when I opened the package on 12-24 and customer service number was not available. I sent the company an email and received an auto response stating to allow 3-6 days for a response. 8 days later, I still have not response. I waited an additional 3 days which brings me to today, 11th day since my original contact.

I tried to call the customer service number, waited 15 minutes on hold before pressing 1 to have their automated system hold my place in line and call me back. TWO HOURS later I get my call back. The rep whom I spoke to was very polite and followed her script to a tee however i was told to print the new shipping label they would be sending me via email, return to my nearest fed ex ad then call them back again to let them know it was dropped off. At that point, they would then track the shipment to make sure I sent it back and THEN would send what i originally paid for.

I explained how frustrating this was considering the closest fed ex is 30 minutes away and how it shouldnt be costing me extra time/gas money to have to correct their mistake. THe rep then told me she would put the shipment in to be sent right away instead of waiting until I return the unwanted/wrong item.

I still feel like they could be doing more for this convenience. I will not be purchasing again from this company due to how hard it is to contact customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Choice Products Cons: Trying to contact customer service.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of your experience.

Here at BestChoiceProducts.com we strive to provide excellent customer service. We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com