Received a very heavy shipment (2 packages) on December 14th that I did not order. It was addressed to someone I do not know, but the address was mine.

How they screwed that up I'll never know, but I immediately called and was on hold for 40 minutes, after which I hung up. Their website says to either email or communicate via chat. I emailed them and received an automated response: "Please understand that during the holiday season email response time may range from 3 to 5 days. If you need more immediate assistance, please feel free to reach out to us via phone at 844-948-8400 or via chat through our website." This is a joke because #1 they don't answer the phone, and #2 there is no chat feature on their website that I can find.

I emailed again and told them this, and got the same automated response again. This is really unfortunate because whoever ordered this likely ordered it as a Christmas gift, they paid for it, and now they're not going to get it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Choice Products Cons: Sent a shipment i did not order.

Comments

Hi, I agree completely. The customer service department has not answered in days.

I am waiting on 2 big shipments of gymnastics mats. They were supposed to be delivered on December 15th. FedEx told me that there was 2 shipping labels on the package so it wasn't delivered correctly. Do you happen to know the contents of your 2 packages.

The order was supposed to go myself, Christine and my mother Joan. Thank you.

Best Choice Products Reviews