Ordered 2 air fryers...received one. Called continuously for a total of 8 hours on hold over many many days...emailed 10 times, no response at all.

I called my bank to put a charge back on my credit card, was told the refund was in my account that day. Still no answer from the company, then after Christmas received 5 emails of the same response. I think the prices are great and happy with the product I did get, however this is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. NOBODY answers the phone and NOBODY is available if you need help.

I was shocked at the unavailability of the customer service department.

Or rather, non existence. I am envisioning a huge warehouse with one customer service department on a back street in Irvine CA....

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Many people need jobs, I want them to hire real customer service reps to answer the phone!.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that you only received one Air Fryer.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com