3374 Plainfield Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46231, USA
2.3

Best Choice. Wrong choice.

Horrible customer service. Can NOT get anyone on the phone, do not get return e-mails... it seems I can NOT get any assistance in returning a defective purchase. Not happy about the whole situation...

customer service is a misnomer. And why do I have to write a hundred words...? I've told you what you need to know. Best Choice.

Wrong choice. Horrible customer service. Can NOT get anyone on the phone, do not get return e-mails... it seems I can NOT get any assistance in returning a defective purchase.

Not happy about the whole situation... customer service is a misnomer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Best Choice Products Cons: Can not get any customer service.

Comments

Damen

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are sorry to hear of your defective purchase.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com