Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

How unfortunate when a company like this joins the establishment of others that advertise and can not deliver as they advertise. Their hypocritical values will produce an outrage within you.

This is just another example of what I am going to explain why you should read those one-star ratings or reviews. Stay tuned, soon or later it is going to come to your backyard. The blatant manifestation of emails lies of supreme disservice can not be overlooked or downplayed. For over a month, I researched numerous websites for a ride on a power wheel truck for my grandson's birthday.

After pulling back the curtains on other businesses that customers exposed their deceitI decided to go with Best Choice 12V Ride on Truck. In addition, I purchased an extra battery, charger, and extended warranty protection plan. My daytime nightmare began when I received the tuck wheels that had the wrong name on them. The second bolt of lighting came when they claimed I had received the truck which they screwed up for the wheels.

You read it right, they wanted me to pay for four wheels without a car to put them on. They raised Lazarus from the grave and insisted that I pay them for the wheels. Lighting stuck again when they asked me to download a printout label for a refund for the wheels. The entire shipment is supposed to come in two separate orders, so how can I be refunded for a set of wheels and not the additional items is mystified.

All *** broke loose when they said that the charger would not be shipped as advertised. I paid a shipping fee for all the items.

Most likely a Walmart is down the street from YOU or at a click of mouse for better service. They are not worth a one star rating.

User's recommendation: SHOP AROUND AND READ THE RATINGS.

Location: Boardman, Oregon

Comments

#2040635

Be glad you did not receive the trucks ours stop working and you can not purchase any parts

Best Choice Products Reviews