Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I can't get my Christmas gift to my grandkids- It was supposed to be delivered on Dec.13 -19.

It is now Dec. 22 and still have not received it. They won't let me cancel it either as they say the product is in the shipping process. When I put in the tracking number all it shows it that a shipping label is created.

I now have to go buy another gift and I'm also out of that money. Walmart should not have them on their website and should stand behind the consumer.

You can't call them- all you can do is email them.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Best Choice Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Choice Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Best Choice Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Choice Products?

Comments

Chester, South Carolina, United States #1259691

Same thing happened to me and Walmart.com is a joke to because they are the ones we paid.i have called 35 times and still nothing so I'm like you I have to go 2 days before Christmas and buy more toys because I only received one of the four things I ordered (but they said all four was shipped at the same time) fedex says I received one package that weighed 1.4onces not the weight of all four should have been 10.6 pounds

Lakeland, Florida, United States #1259445

I am going through the same thing.I placed an order through Walmart on Dec 5.

The only tracking is fed ex shipping label was created on Dec 6.

My grandkids will be here for Christmas and I don't have their gifts.I am so angry!