State: Mississippi City: Waynesboro Clear all filters (2 of 662 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Best Choice Products review in Waynesboro, Mississippi: Horrible

The customer service is absolutely horrible. I was called from them about an email inquiry of a problem. The rep has obviously no business dealing with folks with problems. Very rude...actually arrogant. After telling him what an *** he is, I hung up. Then, his “Manager” called & asked me about the problem. When I had finished going through the scenario, all I could hear from the other end of the phone was animated snoring.....they were ridiculing me. Never in my life will I ever buy anything offered by this company! In short, they suck and deserve to be snored at by consumers.

I have friends who had faulty purchases and were treated like crap by customer service.

Review

Best Choice Products review in Waynesboro, Mississippi: Ice maker install part question

My issue wasn’t resolved as your customer service agent informed me that since Best Choice Products does not sell parts to the products they sell. I was informed that BCP would send me a free part if the product had been bought directly from them but not so if purchased from brick & mortar establishments. This policy is wrong and only, in my case, breeds negative sentiments. Why would I want to choose BCP for future purchases? I wanted to buy a part For an ice maker that’s never been used but couldn’t. If BCP thinks it can grow it’s business with customer service as poor as this, then I can think very differently about which supplier I trust with my hard earned money.....regardless of which vendor sold it to me. Jules @ 985-969-5479.
Review