3374 Plainfield Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46231, USA
3.0

I purchased 2 Lamborghini remote steering wheel cars as C'mas gifts for my grandchildren. One worked, the other didn't.

We boxed it up and contacted Amazon which is who we purchased through letting them we were returning the BCP and wanted a replacement. While waiting for the holidays to pass and business resume, the other car stopped working.

We are sending both cars back and requesting a refund. I did send a message to BCP to let them know why we were returning the cars, and that we want a refund to the disappointment of our grandchildren and myself as a first time and last time customer of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Rc Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of the defective Lamborghini RC Cars.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com