I made a purchase on 11/27/2017. Was not anything like I was expecting!

So decided to return the item for a refund even if it required me to pay return shipping. I attempted to get a return authorization number in order to make my return. After calling FIVE times (never spoke with anyone and no one answers or calls back) and emailing THREE times I finally received an email with the return authorization number from Nikki. That was finally on 12/17/2017.

I sent back the item in the original box with said number on 12/19/2017. I received a delivery confirmation on 12/21/2017. So I know they received the item back, but I still have not received my refund! It is now 1/15/2018; nearly 2 months since my original purchase and nearly a month since they received the item back.

This is the worst purchasing/customer service experience I have ever received. I will never purchase from Best Choice Products again!

Review about: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your refund.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com