Featured Not resolved

I bought a Christmas Tree from this Company last year (2017) to use this year (2018) for Christmas. My daughter and I just opened the box for the first time and half of the top half of the tree will not light up.

I tried to change the light bulb in that portion and it still did not work, there is a shortage in the tree. I called the Company and was basically told there was nothing that could be done because of thier 60 day return policy. Who expects a brand new Christmas Tree to be defective. Thanks Best Choice Products for helping me waste my time and money on a tree that my daughter and I were looking forward to decorating together.

She has gone upstairs now.

I guess I will have to go purchase another tree. Unreal!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Comments

That's because they don't have Christmas in China. They don't buy gifts for their dogs, they eat them.

These are the people that WalMart depends upon for most of their inventory. Don't expect quality or sentimentality.

You could always string some lights at the top. However, the tree looks extremely skimpy around the bottom so that would have to be filled in with extra fake pine garland also.

With all due respect, the tree should have been checked to make sure it was working correctly when you first received it.