Just like everyone else complaining on here, this company will not return emails for a return I need to send back. I ordered a baby toy through Walmart and the description was wrong, so I am trying to return the product.

Since Walmart is only a third party seller you have to send the return to Best Choice. However, Best Choice says you have to request a return RA number from them first before you can send it back, yet they will not respond to the NINE emails I've sent.

I've also tried calling. The first two times I called their answering service hung up, and now I have been on the phone for 22 minutes as I type "waiting for the next available agent." This company is a JOKE and I will NEVER order from them again.

Comments

Same issue. I tried emails, no return.

I called them three times today, after a very long time I decided to press 1, to have rep call me back. I had an answering service call me back that there was a technical difficulty and asked to call again and lost my number in the line and another 30 minutes.

How do these people get away with all the consumer issues?

thequietstriker

I'm going to through the same thing your not alone.I sent my drone back without an ra # I have tried numerous times via emails and calls never answered me back so here I am.I'm hoping the company will contact me now.But I was dumb enough to buy the same drone again from this *** Company only because I just spent 24$/ on lipo battery's I cannot use.VERY upset with a his so called Company.So your not alone.