I purchased a sled via sears.com marketplace. First of all, I had no idea my product was not coming directly from Sears until I needed to return it.

I phoned Sears and was told that I had to deal with the 3rd party vendor directly. I was given their phone number and a recording advised me to send an email to Best Choice Products, which I immediately did. I received a response asking me the reason for the return despite the fact that their return instructions said I could return any product for any reason. I replied with the reason and never heard from them again.

I phoned them 3 times, was on hold for 30 minutes each time and my call was never answered. I phoned sears back, told them about my issue and was assured that Sears would absolutely resolve my issued. That has not yet happened and it's been almost a month.

I have never had such bad customer service. I've given up and will dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

• Customer Service Non-existent