1.9

I ordered a chair from this company and instead they sent me a hammock even though I paid for a chair. I tried to call the customer service and nobody answers.

They say hang up and someone will call back. When they called back they said they were experiencing technical difficulties and to call another number. I was told I would now be first in line. I waited another 30 minutes and nobody ever came to the phone.

I have emailed them 3 times without result.

I have now had to go to my credit card company for assistance since nobody will respond to me. I have NEVER had such poor customer service and I will never use this company for anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Chair.

Best Choice Products Cons: I recieved the wrong item and cannot get in touch with anyone.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that you received a Hammock instead of the item ordered.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com