Customers service is ridiculous here. Extremely long wait times....

168 minutes.... Are you serious? Online chat is unavailable. I will be stopping payment on my purchase.

This has to be a bootleg company cause a real company would've been smart enough to hire more representatives for the holidays. I will never ever shop with this company again and this is your fair warning. They should change their name to WORST Choice Products. I will inform others of this horrible company.

Hopefully I can save them the headache I've had to endure dealing with WORST Choice Products.

Walmart should be EMBARRASSED letting you all be a third party company with them. Fair warning DO NOT SHOP with WORST Choice Products.

Reason of review: Poor customer service/problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Choice Products Cons: Two thumbs down.

Comments

Having the same problem now!! I was supposed to have my package last wk and the tracking number says they haven't even shipped it out only a label was created.

WALMART won't help me at all because it's their third party vendor. I cannot get anyone to email me back or contact me and there phone line just gives an automated message saying to email them and they will respond within a timely manner. So untrue!

I'm at a loss on what to do now. they took my money but I haven't got my product!!!