3.0

Purchased a portable electronic drum set from Best Choice Products for Christmas over the Internet. The set emits a loud buzzing sound (like an old radio tuner that is in between frequencies) from the speaker as soon as the set is turned on and continues buzzing while it is being played.

I called Best Choice Products, and the representative, after checking with another person, informed me that it's supposed to sound this way. This sounds disingenuous to me. I hope there isn't a defect in the product. Rather than go through the hassle of demanding an exchange, I decided to let the problem go for now because our children are ok with it.

I don't think I will consider purchasing from this company again, a company that makes low quality products and appears to have an online reputation for poor customer service.

I do agree with others that the drum sounds sound really good. If it weren't for this problem, I would recommend this product.

Review about: Best Choice Products Electronic Drum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Defective product, Customer service.

Comments

Best_Choice_Products
#1420790

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear .

We would like to find a resolution for you as soon as possible.

You can contact us at 844-948-8400 and ask for the Feedback Department.

Or you can contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com

We hope to rectify this situation for you.