Fayetteville, Arkansas

Ordered an item on 12/12/18 and the item was supposed to be delivered to my great grandson on 12/19/18. When it didn’t show up I tried tracking and there was no tracking.

I called FedX and they explained that this company sent a label but no product for shipping. I called Best Choice and all they apologized and said they could not expedite shipping.

I have asked for a refund. I will never order from this company again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have the same problem too! Was told there was a technical error and they only give 2 day shipping to people living close to their warehouse.

I am so beyond upset! It is stuck in CA somewhere and won't be arriving until after the 2nd of January....really?

I’m having exact same issue , customer service gives you the run around with no results , was Merry Xmas gift for my 3year old . I recommend avoid using this company . Sad thing is I placed order on 12/13 and have been looking for a replacement gift and all similar or same type of toy is sold out.