Turnaround Time

Referred to their website from a Walmart CSM as to where to find an Air Fryer in RED for my Daughter's Christmas Gift. So I wish I would have read all the reviews about this company first before I eagerly went up on their site, created an account and placed an order for not 1 but 2 Red Air Fryers.

Within minutes my bank sent an alert to my cell to let me know that a purchase was made online for the amount of my order. My email gets an order confirmation from BCP. 6 hours later I get this strange email that my order has been canceled because they encountered a payment validation error. WHAT?

Plenty of funds in my account so I know they got their money so why cancel? I called Customer Service, also started a Chat Support with them online. Wait till you hear their excuse to cancel and RED FLAG my order! Because I wanted the gifts SHIPPED to a different address then the BILLING address on my credit card, they found that ODD and canceled my order and flagged it as a fraud !

HELLO IDIOTS !! It's the HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON! Nothing unusual about THAT! In fact, my WALMART online account is set up with 5 different SHIPPING addresses depending on where I'm working at to have the orders sent too!

Lived in 1 country order from another country and bank card billing address set up in USA. Got my orders every time! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND AVOID A BIG HEADACHE, SHOP AND DO BUSINESS WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY. THEY SUCK!

IT WAS THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME I WILL EVER TRY TO ORDER SOMETHING FROM BEST CHOICE PRODUCTS! TRUST ME... even their name is a lie, they are NOT THE BEST!

They took their money from my account in minutes and they expect me to wait 3 to 5 days to get it back! DEMAND AN EXPEDITED REFUND ASAP!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Way my issue was handled.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2017.

Comments

#1420804

Lol You make it sound like its a bad thing. I wouldnt mind somebody watching my back. You sound like a cry baby tbh

I'm getting pissed off , I ordered an items they send me the shipping number , then sends a cancellation email , after taking my money off . That was my son Christmas gift , I don't have money to throw away