Do not use this company.I don't usually go to the trouble of leaving reviews but Best Choice Products warrants the time.

I really thought since they were a "Walmart Market Place" vendor that they'd have to be credible. The charge on my credit card reads as a charge from Walmart. The extra warranty I bought on the product is through Walmart. I purchased a Pink 12volt ride-on jeep that was intended as a little girl's Christmas present.

The item was supposed to have been delivered today but hasn't even shipped. My husband has spoken to FedEx twice and they have the label printed but the package has never reached them. I have emailed the company and called many times.

No email response.No phone calls are answered, just a recording.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $275. This person is overall dissatisfied with Best Choice Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Choice Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Best Choice Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Choice Products?

Comments

angelamartin477
Dallas, Texas, United States #1260355

They did the same thing to me and now saw the product pink Jeep was out of stock and will never be in stock again.They refunded my money yesterday and I have to wait 3-7 business days now.

I am so angry.They keep your money and then refund it instead of offering something else

Inverness, Florida, United States #1259173

Wish I would have read this review before I ordered.I feel the same and Walmart is also at fault!

They should back the product they take our money so we should be able to return it to Walmart...but no.