Do not use this company. I don't usually go to the trouble of leaving reviews but Best Choice Products warrants the time.

I really thought since they were a "Walmart Market Place" vendor that they'd have to be credible. The charge on my credit card reads as a charge from Walmart. The extra warranty I bought on the product is through Walmart. I purchased a Pink 12volt ride-on jeep that was intended as a little girl's Christmas present.

The item was supposed to have been delivered today but hasn't even shipped. My husband has spoken to FedEx twice and they have the label printed but the package has never reached them. I have emailed the company and called many times.

No email response. No phone calls are answered, just a recording.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Comments

angelamartin477

They did the same thing to me and now saw the product pink Jeep was out of stock and will never be in stock again. They refunded my money yesterday and I have to wait 3-7 business days now.

I am so angry. They keep your money and then refund it instead of offering something else

Wish I would have read this review before I ordered. I feel the same and Walmart is also at fault!

They should back the product they take our money so we should be able to return it to Walmart... but no.