1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! PAID TWICE (CHARGED 2 DIFFERENT AMOUNT FOR THE SAME PRODUCT ON THE SAME DAY) NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM OR MY MONEY BACK I ordered this item for my son for Christmas.

Upon order placement, the shipping address was wrong. I immediately contacted the vendor. They could not cancel my order. I ordered another one, with the correct address, and it never arrived.

I tracked it on FedEx and it was un-deliverable because there were too many bar codes and the item was returned to the shipper. I have called and emailed the shipper and they will not call me back.

THEY CHARGED MY CARD TWICE AND I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM. I WAS ALSO CHARGED TWO SEPARATE AMOUNTS FOR THE SAME ITEM 1st photo: 1st order wrong address, item never received, shipper wouldn't let me cancel $84.99 with email address: amoody@6gwellhead.com 2nd photo: 2nd order incorrect label returned to shipper $89.94 with email address: annamoody00@gmail.com 3rd photo: tracking says incorrect multiple bar codes, I called FedEx and they returned to shipper on 12.19.2017 BANK STATEMENT REVEALS CHARGED IN FULL FOR BOTH ITEMS w/ card ending 6951 Vendor/Seller: Best Choice Products Phone 402-935-7733

Review about: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1420810

That sounds like you *** up it aint they fault you dont know where you live

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of shipping issues with both of your orders.

We have issued the refund of both orders. Please allow 1-4 business days for the refunds to reflect onto your original from of payment.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com