2.9

I ordered a LadyBug Tent for my daughter's birthday - I ordered with Best Choice Products for the first time because the tent was cheaper. I got what I paid for, I suppose - we wrapped the box when it arrived and my daughter opened her "birthday present" to find a iron stair step.

When I called to see if I could pay for the tent separately and get expedited shipping so she'd at least have the tent for her birthday party, I was told the company did not offer that. SO - for $34.99 I got a disappointed child, time reboxing, printing a shipping label, and a drive to a FedEx store, and (if I choose to, which I did not) the ability to RE-order the LadyBug tent with fingers crossed I would actually get the right product.

No discounts, no expedited shipping, a half-hearted apology from the kid hired to answer the telephone. Incredibly disappointing experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Choice Products Cons: Not getting the items that i paid for, Way my situation has been handled and still isnt resloved.

Comments

ThunderousEagle

Company is a total scam!!!!