I ordered a vanity as a Santa Christmas gift for my granddaughter. It was promised to be delivered between Dec 19th and 22nd.

It is January 11th and it hasn't arrived yet. In fact, the FedEx tracking number they gave indicates that FedEx hasn't received the vanity yet from Best Choice Products. I've made three on-line inquiries to Best Choice Products "customer service" and have still not received a response.

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I would recommend that no one ever buy from Best Choice Products...They are the "Grinch who stole Christmas" from my very disappointed granddaughter.

Review about: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service, Product not shipped.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear that your granddaughter did not receive her Vanity.

We would like to find a resolution for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com