1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Bought a ride on ATV through Google express. It was used a birthday gift.

Unfortunately when the gift was turned on, after being charged, the power button would light up, but nothing else would happen. No acceleration, no radio, no noise, no forward backword movement, the only thing that happened is the power button light would dim if you pressed the accelerator. Assuming that perhaps it was a bad charger, we bought another charger. Plugged it in and the same exact result.

Contacted customer service within a month of receiving our purchase. Customer Service tried to email me directions with what pictures they needed of connections. I provided 4, 4 EMAILS!!! none of which did I receive anything from them.

I even checked junk and spam...

now fast forward apparently I am out of their warranty block after multiple phone calls and customer service conversations with no solution and a broken hearted 3 year old who now gets to look at a $200+ purchased product but doesn’t actually get to ride. Extremely unsatisisfied with the product and customer service.

Comments

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!

What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lo Regards: eve hunt