3374 Plainfield Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46231, USA
1K views
1.6

Bought a ride on ATV through Google express. It was used a birthday gift.

Unfortunately when the gift was turned on, after being charged, the power button would light up, but nothing else would happen. No acceleration, no radio, no noise, no forward backword movement, the only thing that happened is the power button light would dim if you pressed the accelerator. Assuming that perhaps it was a bad charger, we bought another charger. Plugged it in and the same exact result.

Contacted customer service within a month of receiving our purchase. Customer Service tried to email me directions with what pictures they needed of connections. I provided 4, 4 EMAILS!!! none of which did I receive anything from them.

I even checked junk and spam...

now fast forward apparently I am out of their warranty block after multiple phone calls and customer service conversations with no solution and a broken hearted 3 year old who now gets to look at a $200+ purchased product but doesn’t actually get to ride. Extremely unsatisisfied with the product and customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Ride On Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert
As stated on help.bestchoiceproducts.com, if the customer is not satisfied with the service or product, it is possible to make a return within 60 days from the purchase date. Best Choice also assists with a refund or exact replacement if the purchased item is damaged or defective.

The company can also cover shipping costs.

If you want to make a return, please contact the Best Choice customer care team to receive a return form. The company contact details are available on the Best Choice Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Received bestchoiceproducts 5.5 Quart Digital Air Fryer for Christmas (2018). June 2019 the top of the air fryer felt very hot and it just shut off.

Will not turn back on. There is no warranty after 60 days. They offer a 10% discount code to use on their site. No thank you!

Why would I intentionally purchase a 6 month air fryer?! Will never purchase from bcp!

You are just excellent. I want to host two website with single hosting, let me know how that works.

Also any other cheap hosting provider you have in mind? Regards Ross Alisha

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!

What web host are you using?

Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lo Regards: eve hunt