3.9

Update by user May 10, 2019

Update: Called again and was told they have a 60-day warranty and it was out of warranty. They said they had no record of anyone calling about the item.

I gave them the ticket number ( from my daughter's conversation with them) and said I had the emails and video my daughter had sent them I could provide as well.

then they said they would look into getting me a new one or a refund. They are sending me a new replacement so hopefully this one last longer.

Original review posted by user May 10, 2019

I bought a 3-in-1 Smart Robot Vacuum, Mopper, and Sweeper on sale for Black Friday for my daughter for a Christmas Gift. Since she had just had a baby and had trouble with recovery it didn't come out of its box till February.

She used it sporadically and really enjoyed how much it cleaned. She did not have it set for auto clean as they had a dog they were afraid would eat it if it started to move when they were not home. So it was running about once a week. Fast forward to April it has been used less than 20 times and it now doesn't work.

It just pushes piles of dog hair around. When my daughter called to have it fixed they said it was out of warranty and would do nothing.

When I called I was on hold for 20 minutes and then when they answered I explained politely my frustration and they asked for my order number and then hung up on me.

That's $160 down the drain and a horrible gift.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Best Choice Products Pros: It was easy to order, Quick delivery, And great updates by email on shipments, Easy to order.

Best Choice Products Cons: Product is t, Product stop.

Comments