Pascagoula, Mississippi
2.2

Update by user Mar 04

I did lose some plants due to the zipper seam not being closed off.

Update by user Mar 04

They finally resolved the issue after offering me just a few dollars to “leave as is”..I kept refusing then insisted they send me a replacement cover and a return label to send the defective one back. Best advice I can offer us google best choice phone number and do not go thru amazon to return or get a replacement.

As soon as I did that very thing they resolved the issue b sending me a new complete greenhouse..& said to keep the defective one. I am fully satisfied with that resolution except for the fact that the new greenhouse did not come with screws or hardware to put together..which is fine..I can find new. I put the new greenhouse up until this one falls completely apart..which it will soon.

Heavy winds don’t usually bother it as long as I close it off completely but yesterday winds finished ripping the seams from the zipper. Over all it was well worth the price just to be able to protect my plants from cold..I did l

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2018

Bought a greenhouse off amazon..first it arrived 3 days late..then we put it together and find one whole side wasn’t sewn properly so it’s coming apart..grommets are not attached..email them thru amazon and was offered 12.50$ refund..refused..then offered $20....refused..offered 37$...refused and told them I want a new cover or I’ll return the greenhouse and buy from another company..they sent me a return label and an email saying “we still think you have good taste”...Wth so this morning I will call the company and see if they hold true to their return policy on defective items..kinda doubt it..I will not buy from this company again.

Excuse my dirty hands..I had been repotting plants thinking I had a decent & warm greenhouse to put them into.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Greenhouse.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Best Choice Products Pros: Frame, Ease of assembly, Packaged well.

Best Choice Products Cons: Delivery was 3 days late, Cover to greenhouse wasnt crafted well, Customer service made a joke out of my complaint, Gave me the runaround with replacement on defective items.

Comments