Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased a truck for my son for christmas for my son came with no hardware kit,no charger, and went to put together for christmas and nothing was there to complete it called multiple times and no answer said they will call you back that is crap computer does said they will put you at front of line thats crap also waited for over an hour still nothing also emailed them christmas eve no responce back please dont waste your money with this company of scammers its almost been a month they wont call or answer emails at all all there line says is there experiencing high volume of calls i bet they are and all are pissed off thats why they will not answer anyone.

Review about: Best Choice Products Ride On Toy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No one ever answers the phone or returns messages or ships items.

Comments

Best_Choice_Products
#1419705

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center.We are so sorry to hear that your Sons Truck did not arrive with the hardware or charger.

We would like to find a resolution for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com