Resolved

Ordered my item December 5th. Received item with missing rear axle.

I have called and been on hold for days. I keep getting hung up on and told to call a number that will bump me to the front of the line. Which is a lie!!! I sent multiple emails only to have a canned response state they will get to my email in 5-7 business days!!

This was supposed to be a Christmas Present!!! After a week of trying to get a hold of them and posting and commenting on Facebook, I finally got a call from their Customer Feedback department. They helped me by providing me a return label and a full replacement and it was received before Christmas. They also gave me part of a refund back for the inconvenience.

Overall it was a pretty good experience. Thank you BCP

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Comments

Hello, this is BestChoiceProducts.com Customer Service Center. We are so sorry to hear of the issue with the missing rear axle.

We would like to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

We understand that we have had an extended period of wait time on our phone system. Please bear with us as we are assisting our customers in order of which the call was received in.

We do assure you that we are working efficiently and diligently through our inquires that we receive.

Please contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a quicker response.

We also have a Live Chat option at our direct website at BestChoiceProducts.com