Fort Madison, Iowa

I had purchased a Best Choice air fryer from Walmart. Unfortunately it was defective.

When I tried to return it to Walmart within the warranty time period, they refused to take it back. The experience was terrible!! The co-manager in West Burlington, Iowa was rude, very nasty and wouldn't explain why she wouldn't let me return the item. She just said that when her computer gives her an error message, it means the customer can't return the item.

After coming back home, I called the manufacturer. It was on a Sunday so I wasn't expecting anyone to answer the phone. Well, a very nice, helpful lady named Cheryl took my call. I explained to her what I bought from Walmart and how they wouldn't let me return it.

She said no problem, she would issue me a full refund and don't bother sending the defective unit back.

I was pleasantly surprised and it was refreshing to get such wonderful feedback from a company actually willing to solve a problem , especially after my VERY bad experience with Walmart. Walmart needs to send their employees to anger management classes so customers don't get treated so badly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments