On the front end I will take responsibility. I thought I was purchasing a Walmart product.

I planned it out. I ordered a zero gravity chair. If it didn't work there is a Walmart less than a mile away. Easy Peasy.

Right. NO!!!! First my 73 year old sister dragged the box through the hallway to our apartment. Immediately we knew it was too big and heavy for us.

We dragged it to car, had someone lift it into car. Was told that it was Best Choice Product a third party vendor and Walmart could not except the return. There is not one extension at Best Choice where you can speak to a human. I e-mailed got a response with little information and an offer to pay $10 of my shipping.

After that NOTHING. No information at all. Sent messages multiple times every day. This started first week in December.

I went back to Walmart to see if anyone there had a suggestion. I escalated it with Walmart.com ( still no response). Today I got an e-mail on how to return no offer to assist with shipping charge. So frustrated I ran to get rid of it.

Cost of chair $44.94. Cost of shipping? Close to $75.00!!!!!! So I am now an old woman SCAMMED!!!

The taste it left for ever shopping at Walmart again is lifelong.

Best Choice?? For who???

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Customer Service Non-existent