I placed a 2 item order in November, one item was with dot com the other a marketplace seller Best Choice Products. I didn't open either until Dec 10 as they were for my children's Christmas and I was going to assemble them that day.

The Best Choice item was damaged so I tried contacting their customer service but only got recordings to email all issues to them. I emailed them with photos of the damage and got a response on Dec 11 asking if I wanted a replacement or refund. I stated if it could be delivered by the 24 the I'd like a replacement. I didn't get a response for 3 days in which I called Walmart online customer service.

They escalated the issue to the marketplace Dept and within an hour Best Choice responded stating a replacement would be sent within 24-48 business hours and I would get an email with tracking. That was on Dec 14 and it is the 20th now with no response or product.

This was my 2 year is daughter's biggest gift and now it doesn't look like she will be getting it. I know it is a busy time of the year but the company had sufficient time to send out a replacement or at least respond to me

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Best Choice Products Cons: Delayed replacement - no replacement sent, Customer service, Not getting the items that i paid for.

Comments