I am beyond angry. I purchased a ride on Jeep for my 4 yr old Dec 5th.

Received confirmation of product shipping on Dec 6th,2016. This product said it would be delivered Dec 9th. When I tracked it December 9th it said shipping label made. Mind you I started emailing the company almost every day and no response.

Called fed ex and they told me they could not find the tracking number I was giving. Ok panic 2 weeks into this purchase no response from them. Just this week on Tuesday they send me a tracking number that item has been delivered to home in Tn. I'm sorry but I live in Texas.

So I let them now my tracking number and ref# do not match the email they sent. Mind you not even my order and someone else order. Tuesday night 21st 10:45 pm I get a email telling me the product I order was never available for shipment nor will it ever be available in the further. Omg they Held in to $215 for my 4 yr old daughters gift and now are telling me they will be refunding my money but I have to wait 3-7 business days.

Mind you here I sit on Christmas Eve heart broken for my Child and no money until they decide to put it back in my account. This company is bad people.

Do not order from them period. I was a new customer and no one should ever have to deal with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments